Friday, July 14, 2006






The last month in pictures (finally!)
1. The boys are in that 'beat each other up with sticks' phase. Great. Every chance they get they are grabbing their bats, plastic golf clubs, my bamboo sticks that I never used in their jungle play room - anything they can get their hands on. Then they hit each other.
2. Jumping - against their mother yelling at them not to do it. I know, I know, hard to listen to mom say no when she has a camera pointed right at you! Mike and I could not believe that they were jumping that far - ouch! They thought it was hysterical. This latest stunt is now on the "Do Not Do" list.
3. Swimming with Ashley, Austin, Mason and our new friend Gabriel!
4. Braxton at Vanderbilt Children't Hospital being visited by his brother and eating the one thing he kept requesting - a brownie (at 9 in the morning, mind you)!
5. The Beckman romper room! The Greene kids and our kids got together to play while Mommy and Daddy Greene went out for the evening! As long as I kept the trains behind locked doors, all was well. The kids had a blast playing and watching movies. The two party boys - Austin and Dalton - were the only ones awake at 11 o'clock when Chelle and Greg arrived!

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

Great pictures. I can't believe them jumping. Yikes- scary to look at now.

Again thanks for watching my trio while we went out. It was really nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home