Friday, July 14, 2006





Trying to get caught up on pictures! These are from when my mom came to visit. It is so nice to know that family is just a phone call away! I called my parents (who live in Illinois) from the hospital when Braxton was in because of his heart. My brother and sister made plane reservations and got her out here on the next flight. She was a huge help - just wish she could have stayed longer! Thanks to everyone who helped pull her last-minute trip together!

Mike's mom went in for surgery on the same day - hope you are feeling better soon Mamaw!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Jill LaFaye said...

How sweet! Glad Braxton is doing better. Hope you are having a great weekend!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

I'm so glad that your Mom was able to come in a moments notice! I hope Braxton starts doing better real soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home