Friday, July 14, 2006

Our kids have an entirely new vocablulary lately :

Braxton rushed into the room and said "Mommy, my chest isn't booming anymore - the medicine worked!"

I asked him if it was booming while he was playing just now and he said yes (this is how we know he is having a heart episode - he will tell us that his chest or stomach is booming fast like a race car).

I listened and could tell that it was faster than normal, but he wasn't in an episode at that moment. He ran off and played. So now I am very curious and a bit worried. I wait a little while and I asked him again if his chest was booming while he was playing. His answer?

He said, "Just relax, Mom. Don't worry about it!" WHAT? Where did he learn that from?
Just wait little Braxton. You will learn soon enough - this mom doesn't 'just relax' and she worries about everything! After all, it's my job :)

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

Oh Braxton! That's pretty funny though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home