Thursday, July 20, 2006

So what's new you ask? Well let's see....the boys have figured out that if Dalton climbs onto the counter and grabs our keys that between the two of them they can 1. pick out the house key; 2. insert it correctly into the keyhole and 3. unlock and open the front door. The first time we realized they possessed this skill, they were heading down the stairs in front of our house. Great.

Dalton also found it quite amusing to take a coin and stick it into the bottom of his train. He then proceeded to use the side of the van as his 'tracks'. I now have a very long scratch running down the side of my car.

Braxton got in trouble the other day - he was REFUSING to listen. So I did what came naturally - I put my finger in the air in the 'mommy pointing' position and told him he needed to start listening. He looked me dead in the eyes and put his finger in the air, shook it at me and said 'don't say that to me.'

So, what's new with you?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home