Friday, August 25, 2006


Meet Mickey! She is the latest addition to our family - she was a stray cat that found us last month while we were delivering the Yellow Pages. There were so many cats and kittens running around but she came up to me and leaned against my leg and looked at me with these sad, sick eyes. As it turns out, she was very sick. The vet said she would not have lasted much longer on her own. She is doing much better now (aside from the fact that she constantly sneezes) and she is very happy in her new home. It is amazing how friendly she is - for a kitten who was on her own for the first 8 weeks of her life, she is very cuddly and extremely tolerant of the boys! I am just excited to have another girl around seeing as all of our kids and animals have been male! By the way, she got the name Mickey because I told the kids that I would take them to the playground at 'Mickey D's'. When I said this, Braxton responded ' You teasa me, Mommy. We going to McDonalds!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home