Tuesday, August 01, 2006







YEAH! Courtney is here! My cousin Courtney flew into town today to come and help me! I love spending time with her and the boys adore her. Plus, it is great to actually get some things done! I ran 4 errands today! Woohoo!
So, here it is - The Big Recap
Some might be interesting, some not so much. I am using this blog to not only keep in touch with everyone, but it also doubles as a sort of journal of the boys' childhood. So, I may throw a couple of items in there just to remember...
OK - I guess I should start where I left off!
We packed the family up and headed to North Carolina for a week of relaxing at the Beckman Retreat. Actually, it is the home of Mike's parents, but it feels like vacationing at a cabin. They live on a couple of acres of land and it is so pretty and peaceful . I love sitting on the porch and watching the kids play. They bought a big pool this year and that was a huge hit with all of us! The boys loved it and so did the adults!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

Oh that seal looks fun. What cute pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home