Friday, July 28, 2006

OK. What is my problem? Why can't I seem to get it together enough to write every night? My cousin will be in town next week, so I will get caught up and make a fresh start! Meanwhile, a lot has gone on - I left the boys for the first time EVER, we took on a short-term part-time job (what were we thinking??) and we "rescued" a kitten. We are now off to the vet to have her checked out as she seems to be pretty sick. Let's hope she is OK. She is the sweetest little thing. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well....will write (and read your blogs) as soon as I can!

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

I know I'm a nag, but don't let me pressure you to write. Just because I'm writing in my blog just about everyday, doesn't mean you have to keep up with the Greene's. You have plenty of things to keep you busy. Just write when you want to. This is for you as much as it is for us.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Hollye said...

I know what you mean about keeping up with the blog! So, what kind of part time job did you take?

Sorry I won't get to see you at the playdate tomorrow. Kennedy and I are both sick...icky!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home