Saturday, September 16, 2006

OK - Blogger is completely freaking out on me..Please visit our new blog at www.offonatangent.typepad.com
Thanks!
Question of the Day
If your child stuck his head in the toilet bowl so that he could sing his favorite song would you:
1. Be grossed out;
2. Be impressed - obviously he understands the benefits of good acoustics;
or
3. Be concerned for what the future may hold....
In case you were wondering (but you know that you weren't), it was Dalton who gives new meaning to the phrase 'singing in the bathroom.'

As I pulled Dalton's head out of the potty, Braxton came running in to tell me (with a big smile on his face) "I messed up your computer, Mommy!" And sure enough, he did.

Mike is sick today. Yesterday it was the kitten. Before that it was me and before me it was the boys. I am starting to doubt my bottle of Lysol - either it doesn't work OR the germ that has invaded our house is the .1% of the germ population that Lysol does not kill.

I think I am going to go to bed with the boys tonight. We will see if that actually happens. I have nocturnal ADHD (OK, OK , so some may argue that it isn't just at night). Must go get the boys ready for bed....

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jann Gray said...

Oh my stars....I just can't keep up with it all....too many fun and funny things (except the being sick part).

Hope you are all feeling better...seriously -- when it goes from one to another it feels like there isn't a break...and is exhausting I know.

Have missed you this week -- but thought of you often. Hope this next week is wonderful for you. I have basically hidden this weekend...no scrapbooking...no nothing....and I have to say -- it feels pretty good. Well except for the fact that Anastasia found a mouse in the house...caught it and dropped it in the shower where it couldn't get out -- then woke me at 4:30 am to show me what a good dog she was. Actually, I am pretty proud of her....I set a mouse trap and Anastasia stood guard at the door of the shower until we heard the :"snap!@" and then we all got some rest. Funny dog.

Hang in there friend....talk with you soon

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

LOL! I knew it was Dalton! I so can see him in college in a fraternity (sp?) hazing the freshman....Ok now sing the chant 10 times. (Only when he is older I'm sure the toilet won't be 'just' water.) LOL!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger annie said...

Thanks for the morning laugh!
Too, too funny!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger TracieClaiborne said...

Ick!!!!!! I hope you all feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home