Sunday, October 07, 2007

I must remember to blog...
I must remember to blog...
OK, so 1 1/2 years later and I still am not good at this. I have so many pictures to post - but, it will have to wait until we get back from Chicago!
Two things...
First, please keep our little Dalton in your thoughts this week. He has ginormous tonsils and adenoids and they will be taken out on Tuesday. We are hoping that this helps with his inability to sleep soundly at night and the consequent bouts of hyperactivity that come as a result.
Secondly, I found this cool little link on www.scrapinstyletv.com so I thought I would give it a try! The picture was taken the moment we laid the twins down in the leaf filled grass. They weren't very sure what was going on at first - it took about a minute and then they started eating them!
This layout was so much fun to create - I used a ton of alcohol inks to alter plastic, foil tape, fall leaves from the dollar spot at Target (LOVE the dollar spot!), chipboard and a transparency. I will be teaching a class on October 20th where we will make this layout plus 2 or 3 other fall layouts.
Have a great week - pictures from North Carolina and Illinois to follow!

6 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Chelle said...

Well that's a cool link. I already told you I love the layout, but I'll say it here too.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer Fleming said...

very cool where are you teaching it at?

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Dana said...

I am teaching it at Scrap'n Memories on October 20th (Saturday)!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger doris sander said...

SO cute!!! :D

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger annie said...

soooooo wonderful!
don't forget i have your leaves:)

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Renee said...

I thought you updated on Friday????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home